The ECO Crossroads Institute provides e-training and certification to production employees and management of industries, businesses, cities and governments, world-wide.
The courses integrate the real-life experiences of the instructors with industries in the USA, with the instructor's expertise in EHS regulations and Best Management Practices.
Each course leads to a valuable Certification, arming its holder with knowledge not found in a University curriculum.
Courses are offered in the following disciplines:
- Air Management
- Water Management
- Waste Management
- Green House Gases
- Carbon Footprint
- Green Product Certification
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Industrial Hygiene and Worker Exposure
- Safety Programs for Manufacturing, Construction, Oil & Gas Pipelines
- EHS Audits
- Sustainability Audits
- ISO Management Systems
- Sustainability Management System
- Investigation of Contaminated Sites
- Remediation of Contaminated Sites
- Vapor Intrusion and Corrective Action
- Biomass to Energy
- Environmental Risk Management for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Health and Safety Risk Management
- Sustainability Assessment for Mergers and Acquisitions